Activate User Consent¶
- Consent Collecting for Call Recording
- Call Recordings Retention Period
- How to remove certain calls from automatic recording
- What happens to the call history if the user who generated is deleted?
In order for legally record the calls, you have to collect user's consent.
You can set the option per Project or per Route (Inbound routes), as it follows:
Step 1¶Submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for activating the option. Possible options:
- 1. No Consent (Default)
- 2. Consent on "yes" (press 1) AND "no" (press 9), reject for "no"
- 3. Consent on "yes" (press 1), continue for "no"
- 4. Consent on "yes" (press 1), continue for hangup
Technical notes: extensions.conf > [globals] > RECORDING_CONSENT_TYPE & reload dialplan
Wait for User Consent activation:
Step 2¶Go to Settings -> Projects
- Use recording consent: Check
- 'We are recording' message: recording_consent_yes
If you don't want this option activated per Project, you can set it per Route in PBX -> Inbound Routes
Step 3 (Optional)¶
Activate in PBX the option to Add This Tag in Caller ID for Recorded Calls (E.g.: Rec).
Submit a request to email@example.com for activating the option.
Technical notes: RECORDING_CONSENT_TAG= ; add this tag in caller name for recorded calls. Default is disabled. E.g.: (Rec)
How to configure the option:¶
Available in other languages: RO
Go to top