While1 Voice PBX¶
While1 Voice platform is the integrated solution for office & e-commerce telephony developed by While1 Software. The aim is to provide clients with a professional solution that will enhance the quality of interaction with their customers; also, the productivity and efficiency of the employees.
While1 Voice enables full automation of incoming and outgoing calls, which will be automatically distributed to agents or departments. In order to receive and make calls, users must use computer-installed software and headphones with microphone.
When performing the platform's basic settings, it is recommended to keep this Checklist at hand and review it periodically to streamline the setup process. The checklist covers the steps related to third party applications, as well.
Useful Links (frequently used)¶
- First time configuration of While1 Voice PBX - planning and basic settings
- Softphone Setups
- Default dial codes for functions and services
- Caller ID Pop-up
- Confirm IP Address
- How to check the current status of GUI access
- Netwoking and Firewall Settings
- Missed calls alert setup via email
- Music & sound file change in a queue
- How do I set up the regular ringtone instead of Music on hold
- PBX sound files
- Custom schedule setup for special days and holidays
- Call reports per agent
- Service level
- Call Detail Records
- Technical Support, Resources & Tools
- Remote support
- On Premise Install Requirements
- PBX Updates
- How to change PBX GUI password
- Online Payment of due bills with a debit card
- CRM Search options
- Caller Data Retrieval from DB
- Caller Data Retrieval via Webservice
- Caller Data Retrieval through alternative methods, by request
GDPR Compliance Support¶
- The processing of the subject's personal data requests from PBX
- Consent Collecting for Call Recording
- Recorded Inbound Calls with Explicit Collected Consent
- Recorded Outbound Calls with Consent without Explicit Action
- Consent Collecting Proof of Storage
- Call Recordings Retention Period
- Personal Data Erasure
- Accessibility of call history after user deletion
- Authorized Contact Persons
General notions and basic setups¶
- Steps to correctly set up the PBX
- How Queues work?
- How do I choose the right call distribution strategy?
- How to add contacts in PBX CRM?
- Users status setup
- Special numbers and available services
Permissions and Restriction¶
- How to permit access to a new or unconfirmed IP?
- User permissions
- How to restrict an outbound route to a user?
- How to limit the duration of incoming calls?
- How to limit the duration of outgoing calls?
- Default value for outbound minutes limit
- How to block calls from certain clients (Blacklist)?
- How do I set up a direct line for incoming calls from a certain number?
- How to create a dedicated inbound route for a user?
- Transfer a call to another user (attended transfer or blind transfer)
- How can an unanswered call be returned to the agent who initiated the Attended transfer?
- How to take a call or transfer with priority a call waiting in a queue?
- Transferring a call to a user's dedicated queue
- How to allow callers to make a straight call to an extension number?
- How to set up a FallBack Extension?
- How to set up Queue Fallback if the default queue is not responding?
- Call Back Last Agent
- How to restrict outbound calls based on destination?
- How to hide identity for outbound calls?
- How to set the same identity for all outbound calls?
- How to deactivate override function of the Outbound number for Inbound number initially used by the client?
- How to assign a dedicated external number to each department?
- How to set rules for outbound international numbers?
- How to set the outbound number according to its project using dialing codes?
Missed calls recovery¶
- Missed calls alert setup via email
- How to recover missed calls?
- Missed calls notifications and recovery
- How to enable automated callback retries?
- Email address is set up but I don't receive the missed call alerts
Integration of mobile phones to PBX¶
- Set Fallback number to receive all queue calls simultaneously on SIP and on mobile phone
- How can an user receive internal calls on their extension and on mobile phone, simultaneously?
- How to take all calls in a queue only on mobile phones?
- Override all queues destination with mobile numbers
Reports and Monitoring¶
- How to verify the number of inbound calls an user had in a given time?
- How to view the number of rejected calls an user had in a given time?
- I cannot view user status statistics
- How to spy on a call in progress?
- How to disable automatic recording for certain calls?
- How to listen to recorded calls?
- How to create a customized report?
- How to view a report on missed calls?
- How to create a report on abandoned calls?
- Purge CDR Data
Sound files and Music Settings¶
- How to change the message played outside working hours (closed)
- How to change the default music on hold
- How to change the welcome message
- How do I set messages played in queues or contexts in various languages?
- How to associate a dedicated user to a caller?
- How to create a dedicated queue for an user?
- How do I set the Direct line option?
- How to make a transfer if the Softphone doesn't allow this option?
- How to receive voice mails
- How to listen to received voice mails?
- How do you set the work schedule for special days or holidays?
- How to divert calls to an alternative destination, outside working hours?
- How to set up a fallback queue in IVR
- How to set up a conference?
- How to create an automated outbound campaign?
- How to integrate a callback form to PBX?
- Ensure call continuity by setting an emergency queue
- How can I send SMS using While1 Voice?
Technical Support Incidents¶
- The softphone is set up on users’ mobiles but it is not working
- The phones have started receiving calls from atypical caller IDs
- How to deactivate Inbound Calls per IP on phones (Yealink or Zoiper)?
- When should I restart PBX?
- I receive calls but I can’t make calls
- Inbound calls are not recorded
- How to sumbit a support ticket correctly?
- Emails sent by PBX are not received
Available in other languages: RO
Go to top