This section provides information about:
1. The current IP¶
(tab IP Status)
2. Default dialing codes for functions and services¶
Dialing codes are key/number combinations used to access functions within PBX directly from the phone.
(tab Dialing info)Possible results:
- transfer the call to another user
- blind transfer
- monitoring / listening to the call
- DND status for an user etc.
3. Phone numbers range (identities)¶
In this section you can view the phone numbers provided by the carrier (tab Identities)
4. Technical information¶
Information is available for admin and developers (tab Technical info)
Available in other languages: RO
Go to top