Transferring a call to a user's dedicated queue¶See also:
- Transfer a call to another user (attended transfer or blind transfer)
- How can an unanswered call be returned to the agent who initiated the Attended transfer?
- How to take a call or transfer with priority a call waiting in a queue?
Steps to follow in order for the transferred calls to reach the queue assigned to the user:
1. In section PBX/Users/Edit User check:¶
Create a dedicated Queue for this user: Check (transferred calls to user's queue)
Transferred Call Workflow:
- Transferred calls will be forwarded to the dedicated queue of the user (instead of the extension)
- The caller will hear the notification Music On Hold until the call is answered
- If the User is not available (offline), the call will return to the one that transferred it
2. Ask for constant activation by submitting a ticket to [email protected]:¶
define('BLIND_TRANSFER_USE_DEDICATED_QUEUE', true); // transfer user calls to dedicated queue?
Available in other languages: RO
Go to top