How to enable automated callback retries¶
- Missed calls alert setup via email
- How to recover missed calls?
- Missed calls notifications and recovery
- Email address is set up but I don't receive the missed call alerts
- How to view a report on missed calls
Steps to follow in order to enable automated callback retries:
1. Access Settings/Projects and select Edit project¶
2. Set the variable Call Queue retries.¶
The value of the variable determines the number of attempts to call back, if there are missed calls in the queue;
Complete the maximum number of retries or fill in "0" to disable the option.
3. Other default settings in PBX:¶
The variable that determines the time limit after the first call retry is initiated, during working hours, is set by default within 10 minutes from the call.
The variable that determines the time limit after the first call retry is initiated, outside working hours, is set by default within 2 hours.
The variable that determines the time limit between 2 successive retries is set by default within 15 minutes.
Available in other languages: RO
Go to top