How to change PBX GUI password¶
1. Reset Admin / Supervisor passwords from the PBX GUI¶If you want to reset the PBX GUI password:
- Access Settings / Parameters
- Reset the password by clicking on the refresh icon on the Options column
- A new password will be displayed directly on page, then it will be stored using the MD5 encryption algorithm
2. Reset User / Admin password by email¶
- Access your PBX GUI
- Click on Forgot password
- Enter your email address associated with your account in the PBX
- You will receive instructions for resetting the password via the provided email address
- To enable the Admin password reset functionality directly from the GUI it is necessary to make sure that you have provided the ADMIN email address to email@example.com, in order to receive new passwords. Other sensitive security / administration notifications will be sent to the provided email address.
- After resetting the GUI password, you need to reset the password for all SIP devices!
Available in other languages: RO
Go to top