Default value for outbound minutes limit¶
The outbound_minutes_limit is defined at PBX level; the variable limits the minutes spent by agents.
outbound_minutes_limit: 2500 (default value)
The default value of outbound_minutes_limit can be customized according to business needs.
Please note! Once this limit is reached, Outbound Calls will be restricted. The following message will be played:
Steps to follow in order to customize the parameter:¶
1. Access Settings/Parameters¶
2. Select the following variables from the list and define the proper values:¶
- outbound_minutes_limit: the number of provided minutes
- outbound_minutes_start_day: the calendar day to reset this limit
3. Save the defined values:¶
Available in other languages: RO
Go to top