Caller Data Retrieval¶
The integration of the PBX with your CRM allows the identification of the caller by their telephone number in your database and displaying the caller ID Pop-up.Caller Data Retrieval is necessary in order to:
- display customer information on the phone
- Client ID storage in CDR (for later reporting)
- display the Caller ID Pop-up (via "backend_link"; set the variable in section "Projects")
- call routing IN (via "direct_line")
- call routing OUT (via "route_identifier")
Caller Data Retrieval can be done as it follows:¶
- Caller Data Retrieval from DB
- Caller Data Retrieval via Webservice
- Information Retrieval from PBX CRM (contacts sync via Excel or another sync API)
- Infotmation Retreival from third party CRMs (Freshdesk, Hubspot, MiniCRM, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Ticketsys).
The integration mode you choose must be discussed with the While1 Voice representative.
Available in other languages: RO
Go to top